The prices below are per person and quoted in Euros:
- The Guided Residency option may be selected only if you have registered for the preceding Master Class Residency.
- Accommodations are not included in the tuition. You may arrange your living preference via email with our Lodging & Travel Partner, Rosy Lazzari of Tuscialand Tours in Civita Castellana. See lodging options pricing charts below.
- Transport and shuttle service are not included in the tuition. You may arrange your transport options via email with our Lodging & Travel Partner, Rosy Lazzari of Tuscialand Tours in Civita Castellana.
- Studio spaces are available in Civita’s historic center for €170 per week, subject to availability.
- Food: Board is not included in the tuition fee. Participants lunch and dine in Civita’s authentic, convenient, reasonably priced and varied slow-food bars, restaurants, rosticcerias, wine bars, bakeries, pizzerias, and supermarkets. (All restaurants have vegetarian options). Participants often group to eat together and on Monday evenings we all dine as a group to get acquainted, talk and share ideas and experiences relating to painting or more profane matters. Those who choose apartment living have the option of cooking for themselves using the town’s convenient array of supermarkets, mini-markets, delis, bakeries, cheesemakers and farmers’ market. Civita is not a tourist trap – restaurant and grocery prices are at a bargain and the quality (you’re in Italy!) wonderful.
MASTER CLASS RESIDENCY & GUIDED RESIDENCY PRICING
APARTMENTS PRICING (double beds, kitchen, fans, weekly linen service, utilities included)
* Apartments with air-conditioning are an additional 15%.
Those wishing a full service hotel for their accommodation can reserve at the elegant Palazzo Fortuna in Civita’s historic center via our Lodging & Travel Partner Rosy Lazzari of Tuscialand. We recommend making your reservations early due to the limited number of suites available at this beautiful and intimate option.
Those with a rental car can also opt for the exquisite Residenza Antica Flaminia from where Corot painted in1826. Other wonderful options just outside of town and if you have a rental car are Agriturismo Fattoria Lucciano and Agriturismo Rio Coverino. For the sake of ease and special pricing, let Rosy do the booking.
- A non-refundable €600 deposit secures your place in the program and will be deducted from the tuition total. Upon receiving your completed application form we will send you an invoice for your deposit, which must be paid within 2 weeks to reserve your place.
- Due to the unexpectedly rapid rate of registration, places will be reserved initially only upon receipt of deposit payment, which must be submitted within 2 weeks of application. If you wait longer than 2 weeks, you may find yourself rolled back to a waiting list.
- To reserve your place in the Fall 2022 program, tuition must be paid in full within 30 days of deposit payment. If a different payment schedule is required, please be in touch with our office email@example.com.
1. Credit Card
2. Bank Transfer
Payment inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program structure and artistic substance inquiries at email@example.com
Space is limited and acceptance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.