The prices below are per person (not including flights) and quoted in Euros:
- Accommodation is in single rooms in shared local apartments on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability, after which late-coming applicants will be accommodated at the Relais Falisco hotel at an additional charge. Residents preferring hotel accommodations may request it on their online application form.
- NOTE: The 7 single rooms of the Relais go quickly; if you want a single, APPLY EARLY! When no more singles are available, you will be assigned to a Double Used as a Single (DUS) and charged accordingly.
- Fee includes Monday Shuttle from and to FCO airport, accommodation as specified below, lectures and weekly communal dinner.
- Studio spaces are available in Civita’s historic center for €155 per week, subject to availability.
- Meal Plan*: lunches at Civita’s authentic Slow-Food restaurants, dinners at the popular Mignolo, every day except Thursdays, excursion day. Monday nights are communal dinners, all participants dine together at selected restaurants in town.
- Alternatively to the Meal Plan, it is possible to dine in Civita’s restaurants for very reasonable prices. In general Italian restaurants serve lunch from 1:00-3:00, and dinner from 19:30-22:00.
- Not Included: Weekly Thursday excursions.
RESIDENCY PRICING CHART ( 2 – 6 weeks)
RESIDENCY PRICING CHART ( 7 – 10 weeks)
GUIDED RESIDENCY PRICING CHART ( 2 – 3 weeks)
*Companion: A guest accompanying a JSS in Civita enrollee, not to be considered a participating Resident or Student. Companions are welcome to attend lectures, excursions and communal meals.
Note: Applicants to the Artist Residency Program should email 6 – 10 images of their work or provide a website link to email@example.com .
- A non-refundable deposit of €500 is required within 2 weeks of application to secure your place in the program.
- Due to the unexpectedly rapid rate of registration, places will be reserved initially only upon receipt of deposit payment, which must be submitted within 2 weeks of application. If you wait longer than 2 weeks, you may find yourself rolled back to a waiting list.
- To reserve your place in the Artist Residency program, tuition must be paid in full within one month of deposit payment. In cases of difficulty, applicants can request a 2-installment tuition payment, to be arranged with our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: your place is not reserved until tuition is received in full.
- Cancellation before April 1st: 75% refund less €500 deposit.
- Cancellation after April 1st and up until 30 days before start date: 50% refunded less €500 deposit.
- No refund will be issued for a cancellation made less than 30 days prior to start date.
- Exceptions will be considered for unforeseen illness and force majeure.
Note: The cancellation policy applies to all fees (course enrollment, lodging arrangements, meal plan and studio rentals).
1. Credit Card
2. Bank Transfer
Payment inquiries at email@example.com
Program structure and artistic substance inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited and acceptance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.