The prices below are per person (not including flights) and quoted in Euros:
- Accommodation is in single rooms in shared local apartments on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability, after which applicants will be accommodated at the Relais Falisco Hotel at an additional charge.
- Fees include airport transfers on Mondays, accommodation as specified above, lecture program, one weekly communal dinner, and weekly excursions.
- Studio spaces are available in Civita’s Historic Center for €145 per week, subject to availability.
RESIDENCY PRICING CHART ( 2 – 6 weeks)
RESIDENCY PRICING CHART ( 7 – 10 weeks)
GUIDED RESIDENCY PRICING CHART ( 2 – 3 weeks)
*Companion: A guest accompanying a JSS in Civita enrollee, not to be considered a participating Resident or Student. Companions are welcome to attend lectures, excursions and communal meals.
Note: Applicants to the Artist Residency Program should email 6 – 10 images of their work or provide a website link to email@example.com .
- A non-refundable deposit of €400 is required within 2 weeks of application to secure your place in the program.
- Due to the unexpectedly rapid rate of registration, places will be reserved initially only upon receipt of deposit payment, which must be submitted within 2 weeks of application. If you wait longer than 2 weeks, you may find yourself rolled back to a waiting list.
- To reserve your place in the Master Class, tuition must be paid in full within one month of deposit payment. In cases of difficulty, applicants can request a 2-installment tuition payment, to be arranged with our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: your place is not reserved until tuition is received in full.
- Cancellation before April 1st: 75% refund less €400 deposit.
- Cancellation after April 1st and up until 30 days before start date: 50% refunded less €400 deposit.
- No refund will be issued for a cancellation made less than 30 days prior to start date.
- Exceptions will be considered for unforeseen illness and force majeure.
Note: The cancellation policy applies to all fees (course enrollment, lodging arrangements, meal plan and studio rentals).
1. Credit Card
2. Bank Transfer
Please click here to be redirected to the online application form
Please contact us at email@example.com for all payment inquiries.
Space is limited and acceptance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and inquires.